Summerville Skates Registration Calendar is below
Select your day/time and even rent skates and sign your waiver all online.
Walk-up are welcome, but we cannot guarantee time so it’s always best to pre-register.
Fee $8 admission (hour skate) and $4 to rent skates
*Registration service fee apply
208 S Cedar Street Summerville
843-821-7260 x 700
2021 Season Nov. 27-Jan. 9
Summerville Skates is a temporary ice rink that gives the Summerville community and guests the opportunity to experience something special throughout the winter holiday season.
This Town investment is a real ice rink and has over 300 pairs of rental skates available!
Summerville Skates is a wonderful facility for family nights, skate with friends or celebrating a special occasion. Make your plans today to skate opening week of November 27th… and skating through January 9, 2022.
Do you want to go with friends or family as a group? For groups of 8 or larger, please email us!
Check out our Facebook page for more information
- Summerville Skates is located at 208 S Cedar Street, Summerville SC 29483
- This is a non smoking, vaping, tobacco use venue
- We have skate rental available from children’s size 9 to adult 13
- We encourage groups! Groups need to contact rink manager for details. email@example.com
- Make sure to bring a picnic chair as there is limited seating.
- Please follow @SUMMERVILLE SKATES on Facebook for up to date promotional codes or offers!
- Upon registration there are waivers to be signed by all skaters, or signed by parent, supervising adult or guardian for children.
- You may bring your own skates, ice time fees and waiver will still need to be done prior to stepping on the ice
- There is no parking on the property. There is plentiful street parking and there is a FREE parking garage 1 block away
- Summerville Skates full Rules and Regulations are posted at the rink
- Hockey equipment not permitted on the rink
- There will be periodic breaks to maintain the ice, all skaters will need to exit the ice. We will work to minimize the interruption during regular skate hours, but sometimes it will be necessary to attend to during open skate.
Cancel up to 48 hours before your booked start time by calling Summerville Skates during park operation hours. 48-hour cancellations will be fully refunded, however less than 48 hours notice; you may receive a voucher to reschedule. No-shows will be charged the full amount no refund or reschedule option. Summerville Skates reserves the right to cancel for weather or reasons outside of our control.
Summerville DREAM and Summerville Skates is the sole owner of the information collected on our website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services. If you feel we are not abiding by this policy, please contact us via telephone or email.
Summerville DREAM/Summerville Skates are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property.
Facility only available during assigned times and with approval.
Historic Downtown Summerville ..
It’s sweeter here
100 S. Main St suite "F"
Summerville, SC 29483