EVERY Third Thursday of the Month
Hutchinson Square, W. Richardson & Short Central
2022 Third Thursday Themes
April – Flower the Town
May – Multicultural Celebration
June – Art of Music
July – Christmas in July
August – Dog Days of Summer
September – Sweet Tea (Sweetest Week Ever)
October – Happy Halloween
November – Hero Recognition
December – Glowing Crazy for the Holidays
5:30PM-8:30PM | Rain or Shine
On the third Thursday of each month Historic Downtown Summerville transforms into a special marketplace featuring local entertainment, craft vendors and artisans, to complement the extended hours of our eclectic shops, boutiques and restaurants.
Third Thursday traffic is rerouted 4:00pm until 9:00pm. from the following streets ; Little Main Street, W Richardson to Central (closed for traffic).
There is plenty of FREE parking throughout the downtown including the town garage located behind Town Hall.
So, you want to be a vendor
Vendor opportunities are provided to DREAM Community Partners. Community Partner membership helps to provide resources for expanded marketing, business development and general operations. The annual fee is assigned to your anniversary date and is valid for 12 months.
Once you are a Community Partner you may register for DREAM events such as, but not limited to, Third Thursday, Sweet Tea Festival, Summerville Skates Market, Christmas Parade Market, etc. All DREAM events have assigned vendor fee and set of rules/regulations.
Vendors are selected based on uniqueness, past participation and facility footprint. Each event has an assigned vendor fee and rules and regulations.
- Must be a up to date Community Partner
- Register for the event. All events are listed on the calendar page
- Registration must be completed in detail as incomplete registrations will not be considered
- Payment must be made by deadline date or registration will be removed.
- Vendors will receive a “thank you for registering” email and invoice.
- Prior to the event (typically the week before) our Events Manager will contact you via email with all event highlight information i.e. set-up time, vendor location, regulations, etc.
To register as a Community Partner
Historic Downtown Summerville ..
It’s sweeter here
130 E. 2nd North
Summerville, SC 29483