Summerville Christmas Parade
Sunday, December 12 at 2PM
Rain Date: Sunday, December 20 at 2PM
- Community members that are not feeling well, or part of a high risk population should not attend the parade.
- Practice social distancing and select an area along the parade route where you can stay within your own “social bubble.”
- Wear face coverings that cover your nose and mouth
- Bring hand sanitizer or wipes and avoid touching your face
This Years Theme: Snow Globe
Summerville Christmas Parade is designed to promote positivity throughout the Town of Summerville while capturing the “spirit of the Christmas holiday.” The parade is a family friendly, non-political event that aims to bring the community together to celebrate the season while representing the local traditions and Summerville hospitality.
Check out our Facebook page for more information
Business / Commercial $200
DREAM Community Partner Business $150
School/Civic Group/ Religious Institution & Nonprofit $100
Large (max 50 walkers / 6 cars or 4 standard pickups / or 1 commercial Float) – average 60′
Business / Commercial $300
DREAM Community Partner Business $250
School/Civic Group/ Religious Institution & Nonprofit $150
XL Oversized Business Participants i.e. cement truck, etc. $400
- The Parade is produced and powered by Summerville DREAM with the assistance of the Summerville Fire and Police Departments
- Great opportunity to do holiday shopping! Downtown Summerville has outstanding shops, boutiques and restaurants.
- The parade starts at 2pm and runs an hour and a half to two hours
- We encourage attendees to arrive early as this is a very heavily attended event
- 2020 COVID norms need to be supported – social distance as best you can and face coverings strongly encouraged
Historic Downtown Summerville ..
It’s sweeter here
130 E. 2nd North
Summerville, SC 29483